Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme’s Sun Warden™ is for use on ceilings, floors, furniture, cabinets and walls and is intended for use on new or bare white wood.
Superior anti-yellowing technology protects wood from damaging UV rays without changing the natural appearance of the wood.
Enhanced water and chemical resistance.
Large volume customers please contact us for a customized finish.
Available in 2 colors: Clear, and White Wash
$10.00 – $488.00
- Ultra-Low VOC (Less than 30g/L)
- Covers 300-400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Ready for second coat after 6-12 hours
- 12 month shelf life unopened
- Available in quarts, gallons and five gallon pails
- Easy application & water cleanup
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and dried.
- For use on untreated new or bare interior wood.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance. For best results apply in temperatures between 60° – 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60%
- Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray on untreated or bare wood.
- Two coats are recommended.
- Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge.
- Product will be ready for second coat after 6-12 hours depending on conditions. One gallon will cover approximately 300-400 sq. ft. depending on the porosity of wood.
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact email@example.com or call us at (802) 472-8700.