$23.00 – $393.50
Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme’s Exterior Aging Stain is a premium exterior wood treatment that provides an instant aged appearance while protecting and stabilizing the wood structure.
For use on new or bare exterior wood.
Provides a natural looking aged gray finish.
Evens out differences in wood tone.
Available in Light Gray, Dark Gray and Cape Cod Gray
You may also like…
Product InformationAging Stain Product Profile Aging Stain Technical Data Sheet Aging Stain Safety Data Sheet
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For use on bare exterior wood.
- 1. Stir well prior to use.
- 2. Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- 3. Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- 4. Two coats are recommended on all sides of wood.
- 5. Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- 6. For best results apply in temperatures between 45° - 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.