Vermont Natural Coatings and Böhme’s Suncare 900 is an exterior pre-treatment for new or bare softwood. It penetrates deeply to provide a beautiful uniform look and increases the life of the topcoat.
Protects lignin in wood.
Provides enhanced UV protection.
Ideal for all white woods.
$10.00 – $300.00
- Ultra-Low VOC (Less than 30g/L)
- Covers 300-400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Will extend the life of topcoats
- One coat is recommended on all sides of pre-installed wood
- Available in quarts, gallons and five gallon pails
- Easy application & water cleanup
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and dried.
- Ideal as a pre-treatment for whitewoods and softwoods.
- For use on untreated new or bare exterior wood.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- One coat is recommended on all sides of wood.
- Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- For best results apply in temperatures between 45° – 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact email@example.com or call us at (802) 472-8700.