Vermont Natural Coatings Multi-Surface Cleaner fights mold and mildew stains and airborne black mold while removing dust, dirt, grease, grime, algae, and mill glaze. Prepares hard and non-porous surfaces for application of Vermont Natural Coatings products. Available ready-to-use in a convenient 32 oz. spray bottle, or as a concentrate by the gallon.
$16.25 – $85.50
- Zero VOC
- Non-toxic, safe for people, pets, and the planet
- Prevents mold and mildew stains and …airborne black mold
- Surpasses all environmental standards in the US & Canada
- Formula won’t discolor surfaces
- Preps, coats, and maintains surfaces
For use on wood, pressure treated wood, concrete, brick, composite, tiles, grout, vinyl siding, laminate and more.
SPRAY QUART DIRECTIONS:
1) Spray surface and wipe with a clean mop or towel.
2) Allow cleaner to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Some areas may require scrubbing with a brush or pressure washer.
3) Rinse surface with water.
COVERAGE: One qt. cleans approximately 150-175 sq. ft. VOC ≤ 0 g/L
1) Mix one part Vermont Natural Coatings Multi-Surface Cleaner Concentrate to four parts water for regular cleaning.
2)Use diluted mix as directed above in a spray bottle for spot cleaning.
3)Apply to all surfaces with a pump-up garden sprayer or mop. Allow cleaner to sit for 10 to 15 minutes prior to scrubbing with a brush, mop, or pressure washer.
4) Rinse surface after cleaning. APPLICATION TOOLS: Mop, towel, brush or sprayer recommended.
CONCENTRATE COVERAGE: One gallon Multi-Surface Cleaner Concentrate makes five gallons of cleaner. Cleans approximately 3000 to 4000 sq. ft.
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact [email protected] or call us at (802) 472-8700.