All-in-One Stain & Finish
Vermont Natural Coatings all-in-one Stain & Finish delivers clear, vibrant color and uncompromising durability, all in one. Made with patented Polywhey technology to establish new performance and environmental standards in the stain & finish category. Easy-to-use and soap and water cleanup make our Stain & Finish the ideal choice. To ensure beautiful, uniform color, pre-treat wood with our Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner.
Large volume customers please contact us for a customized finish.
Available in 15 beautiful tones. Our wood tones are a semi-transparent stain that provides tone without overpowering the grain of the wood. Applying multiple coats of finish will continue to darken the color – allowing you the control to build to your ideal color. Ideal for wood cabinets, doors, trim, moldings + furniture projects.
$10.00 – $119.00
- Rich, uniform finish
- Easy application with brush, clean lint-free cloth, paint pad or spray
- Ideal for wood cabinets, doors, trim, moldings + furniture projects
- Not recommended for use on floors
- One quart will cover approximately 125-150 sq/ft.
- Neutral odor
- Soap & water cleanup
- Meets highest environmental standards in US + Canada (Less than 30g/L VOC)
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For previously stained wood, sand surface lightly to help adhesion.
- Remove dust with a lightly dampened cloth. To ensure beautiful, uniform color, pre-treat wood with our Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- Using a brush, pad or clean cloth, apply thin, even coats in the direction of the grain, taking care to avoid puddling. Overlap strokes, always maintaining a wet edge. If desired, wipe off excess material within five minutes.
- Finish will be dry and ready to re-coat in two hours.
- If a deeper tone is desired, apply additional coats. For best results, apply in temperatures between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit and relative humidity 40%-60%. Low temperature and high humidity may lengthen dry time. For optimum protection and beauty, topcoat with our clear PolyWhey Furniture or PolyWhey Wipe-on Finish.
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact email@example.com or call us at (802) 472-8700.