All-in-One Stain & Finish
Vermont Natural Coatings All-In-One Stain & Finish delivers clear, vibrant color and uncompromising durability, all in one. Made with patented PolyWhey technology to establish new performance and environmental standards in the stain & finish category. Easy-to-use and soap and water cleanup make our Stain & Finish the ideal choice. To ensure beautiful, uniform color, pre-treat wood with our Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner. All-In-One Stain & Finish is compliant with CDPH Standard Method V1.2 (the strictest emissions and indoor air quality testing in the nation) with the safest possible results: ≤ 0.5 mg/m³.
All-In-One Stain & Finish is certified CDPH Standard Method V1.2 compliant through the ClearChem program. Learn About the ClearChem program.
Large volume customers please contact us for a customized finish.
Available in 16 beautiful tones. Our wood tones are a semi-transparent stain that provides tone without overpowering the grain of the wood. Applying multiple coats of finish will continue to darken the color – allowing you the control to build to your ideal color. Ideal for wood cabinets, doors, trim, moldings + furniture projects.
TO SEE DETAILED COLOR SWATCH, SELECT DESIRED SIZE AND COLOR FROM DROPDOWN MENUS BELOW.
$10.00 – $89.25
- Rich, uniform finish
- Easy application with brush, clean lint-free cloth, paint pad or spray
- Ideal for wood cabinets, doors, trim, moldings + furniture projects
- Not recommended for use on floors
- One quart will cover approximately 125-150 sq/ft.
- Neutral odor
- Soap & water cleanup
- Meets highest environmental standards in US + Canada (Less than 30g/L VOC)
PolyWhey Stain and Finish Product Profile Oct. 2022
PolyWhey Stain & Finish Safety Data Sheet
PolyWhey Stain and Finish CDPH Certificate
Stain & Finish Application Instructions
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For previously stained wood, sand surface lightly to help adhesion.
- Remove dust with a lightly dampened cloth. To ensure beautiful, uniform color, pre-treat wood with our Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- Using a brush, pad or clean cloth, apply thin, even coats in the direction of the grain, taking care to avoid puddling. Overlap strokes, always maintaining a wet edge. If desired, wipe off excess material within five minutes.
- Finish will be dry and ready to re-coat in two hours.
- If a deeper tone is desired, apply additional coats. For best results, apply in temperatures between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit and relative humidity 40%-60%. Low temperature and high humidity may lengthen dry time. For optimum protection and beauty, topcoat with our clear PolyWhey Furniture or PolyWhey Heirloom Fine Finish.
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact [email protected] or call us at (802) 472-8700.