Heirloom Fine Finish
Finish Like A Pro™ with Heirloom Fine Finish, a new coatings technology that produces a durable, safe finish with the look and feel of hand rubbed finishes. The natural strength of whey protein, a byproduct of cheese making, is the patented linchpin ingredient in PolyWhey®. Heirloom Fine Finish is easy to use, and is available in satin finish in our updated cylinder container.
$10.00 – $28.50
- Rich, uniform finish
- Easy application with brush, clean lint-free cloth, paint pad or spray
- Transparent, non-yellowing
- Neutral odor
- Soap & water cleanup
- Less than 30g/L VOC
Case Study coming soon!
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Be sure wood surface is thoroughly clean and dry.
- Using a lint free cloth, paint pad, or quality synthetic or foam brush, apply thin, even coats in the direction of the grain.
- Finish will be dry and ready to re-coat in two hours. After the second coat, sand lightly using 400 grit sandpaper.
- Up to six coats recommended.
- One quart will cover approximately 125-150 sq ft.
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact email@example.com or call us at (802) 472-8700.