Non-Toxic Wood Cleaner With Microfiber Floor Mop Kit
USE CODE: MOPKIT25 for 25% off!
Finally, a heavy duty wood cleaner that’s safe for people, pets and all wood surfaces! Now packaged with an adjustable Microfiber Floor Mop, cleaning your wood floors has never been easier. Vermont Natural Coatings Non-Toxic Wood Cleaner removes dust, dirt, grease, grime, food and stains with an innovative non-toxic formulation that is safe for residential and commercial applications. Use as a pre-cleaner before and during finishing and for daily maintenance or deep cleaning on all interior and exterior wood surfaces.
Non-Toxic Wood Cleaner – 32 oz.
- Heavy Duty
- Non flammable
- Safe for all wood surfaces
- Safe for people and pets
- Leaves no film
Microfiber Floor Mop:
- Perfect for cleaning wood floors.
- Flexible 360˚ swivel head is versatile for cleaning every nook and corner.
- Extendable pole can be adjusted to different lengths, allowing for easy storage.
- Floor pad produces electrostatic charge to effectively attract and trap dirt & dust.
Wood Cleaner Safety Data Sheet
- Use for daily or deep cleaning on all your interior or exterior wood surfaces.
- Wood Cleaner will also clean other hard floor surfaces such as tile, laminate and stone.
- Test an inconspicuous area for discoloration or sensitivity.
- Spray surface and wipe with Microfiber Floor Mop.
- For stubborn areas or stains allow Wood Cleaner to stand for up to two minutes.
- Some areas may require scrubbing with a brush or pad.
- Blot stains with a clean towel and allow to dry.
Care Instructions For Floor Pad:
- Wash the floor pad with mild detergent
- Hand or machine washable
- DO NOT use hot water or harsh detergents
- DO NOT dry pad with towels or lint-producing fabrics
- Air-dry only. DO NOT dry-clean or tumble dry
You may also like…
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact [email protected] or call us at (802) 472-8700.