Terra Plus – Exterior Deck Stain
Vermont Natural Coatings and Böhme’s Terra Plus Exterior deck stain is for use on decking and exterior stairs. Use on new or properly prepared decks. Böhme hybrid-oil stains and finishes provide the appearance and feel of a traditional oil finish without any of the toxic ingredients.
Strong resistance to foot traffic.
Lasting protection against moisture, mold and mildew.
Large volume customers please contact us for a customized finish.
Available in 5 colors: Clear, Pure Natural, Western Red Cedar, Butternut and Walnut
$10.00 – $393.50
- Ultra-Low VOC (Less than 30g/L)
- Covers 300-400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Superior waterproofing protection and UV stabilizers
- Ready for second coat after 4 -6 hours; pre-treated wood will be ready after 12- 24 hours
- Two coats recommended. First coat is recommended on all sides of wood
- Available in quarts, gallons and five gallon pails
- Easy application & water cleanup
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For previously stained wood, sand surface lightly to help adhesion.
- If coating unfinished softwood, we recommend using Suncare 900 as a pre-treatment.
- For all other unfinished woods, pre-treat with Hydro-Oil Primer.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- Two coats are recommended on all sides of wood.
- Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- For best results apply in temperatures between 45° – 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (802) 472-8700.