Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner
Vermont Natural Coatings Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner is an essential treatment to prepare bare wood for uniform acceptance for Vermont Natural Coatings Stain & Finish. This clear treatment prevents streaks and blotching when staining interior wood projects, and ensures a beautiful, uniform color.
$10.00 – $22.50
- Prevents streaks and blotches
- Easy application with brush, clean lint-free cloth, paint pad or spray
- Quick drying
- No odor
- Soap & water cleanup
- Meets highest environmental standards in US + Canada (Less than 30g/L VOC)
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For new wood, wood must be smooth and clean.
- For previously stained wood, sand surface lightly to help adhesion.
- Remove dust with a lightly dampened cloth.
- Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner is recommended for use over any wood, but it is especially helpful in preparing soft or porous woods for staining.
- 1. Apply evenly with brush or cloth.
- 2. Allow up to 1 hour to dry before staining.
- 3. For a rich, uniform color, apply All-in-One Stain & Finish.
Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey© finishes are in use from Canada to Peru to Japan. Our international customers enjoy hassle-free, dependable ordering and shipping services from the Vermont Natural Coatings team.
For queries on international shipping, contact email@example.com or call us at (802) 472-8700.