$23.00 – $393.50
Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme’s Terra Plus Exterior deck stain is for use on decking and exterior stairs. Use on new or properly prepared decks. Bohme hybrid-oil stains and finishes provide the appearance and feel of a traditional oil finish without any of the toxic ingredients.
Strong resistance to foot traffic.
Lasting protection against moisture, mold and mildew.
Large volume customers please contact us for a customized finish.
Available in 5 colors: Clear, Pure Natural, Western Red Cedar, Butternut and Walnut
You may also like…
Product InformationTerra Plus Product Profile Terra Plus Technical Data Sheet Terra Plus Safety Data Sheet
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For previously stained wood, sand surface lightly to help adhesion.
- If coating unfinished softwood, we recommend using Suncare 900 as a pre-treatment.
- For all other unfinished woods, pre-treat with Hydro-Oil Primer.
- 1. Stir well prior to use.
- 2. Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- 3. Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- 4. Two coats are recommended on all sides of wood.
- 5. Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- 6. For best results apply in temperatures between 45° - 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.