$63.75 – $300.00
Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme’s Suncare 900 is an exterior pre-treatment for new or bare softwood. It penetrates deeply to provide a beautiful uniform look and increases the life of the topcoat.
Protects lignin in wood.
Provides enhanced UV protection.
Ideal for all white woods.
You may also like…
Product InformationSuncare 900 Product Profile Suncare 900 Technical Data Sheet Suncare 900 Safety Data Sheet
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and dried.
- Ideal as a pre-treatment for whitewoods and softwoods.
- For use on untreated new or bare exterior wood.
- 1. Stir well prior to use.
- 2. Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- 3. Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- 4. One coat is recommended on all sides of wood.
- 5. Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- 6. For best results apply in temperatures between 45° - 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.