$23.00 – $393.50
Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme Ligno Exterior wood stain is for use on all exterior applications except for decks and stairs and can be used on new and pre-stained wood. Custom colors available.
Deep penetration for extended durability.
Excellent flow and uniform color.
Large volume customers please contact us for a customized finish.
Available in 5 colors: Clear, Pure Natural, Western Red Cedar, Butternut and Walnut.
You may also like…
Product InformationLigno Product Profile Ligno Technical Data Sheet Ligno Safety Data Sheet
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For previously stained wood, sand surface lightly to help adhesion.
- If coating unfinished softwood, we recommend using Suncare 900 as a pre-treatment.
- For all other unfinished woods, pre-treat with Hydro-Oil Primer.
- 1. Stir well prior to use.
- 2. Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- 3. Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- 4. Two coats are recommended on all sides of wood.
- 5. Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- 6. For best results apply in temperatures between 45° - 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.