Vermont Natural Coatings, Inc manufactures PolyWhey®, the next generation of wood finish. Attention to detail is crucial to ensure that our containers and packaging are of the same high quality as our products. The Packaging Lead will manage their day-to-day activities with input from the Production Manager and be able to carry out duties with minimal supervision.
Position available: Packaging Lead – Location: Hardwick, Vermont
- Lead in filling and packaging of all Vermont Natural Coatings products
- Track all labeling and packaging inventory monthly
- Maintain detailed batch documentation, filling records and SOP’s.
- Clean, maintain and troubleshoot labeling and bottling equipment and tools
- Keep manufacturing floor safe, organized and clean
- Keep label and packaging inventories organized and accessible
- Label all products and boxes
- Follow and improve upon current building and business procedures and guidelines
- Proactively provide solutions as issues arise
- Contribute in making work flow more effective and timely
- Good communication skills
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to use Office software and master labeling software
- Able to safely move 55 gallon barrels, totes, and maneuver pallets
- Able to safely lift and move 50 pound pails and boxes
- Detailed, safe, professional work habits
- Quality control skills
- Able to work in a high output, small business environment
- Willing to participate in new and ongoing projects
- Willing to be cross-trained in other skill areas
Competitive hourly wage and paid holidays/generous vacation days
Opportunity for advancement as we grow.
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to our PO Box. For more information please call 802-472-8700.